North Korea’s leader Kim Jong Un has not been seen publicly since chairing a Worker’s Party meeting on April 11. Rumors about his health began swirling after he failed to attend the birthday celebrations of his grandfather and the country’s founder, Kim Il Sung, on April 15, an event that marks the most important day in the North Korean political calendar. Leadership in North Korea has operated as a quasi-monarchy ever since Kim Il Sung took power. Although Kim Jong Un efficiently consolidated power, there is no indication that he designated an heir. The most likely family member to succeed Kim Jong Un as political leader seems to be his sister, Kim Yo Jong.
For more news go to:
Follow DW on social media:
Für Videos in deutscher Sprache besuchen Sie:
#NorthKorea #KimJongUn #KimYoJong
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://ptasonline.org/tin-hot
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tin tức dịch bệnh corona ( Covid-19 ) sáng 22/5 Tin tổng hợp virus corona Việt Nam đại dịch Vũ Hán
- UPDATE 22-05-2020 | Outbreak and Global Spread of The Coronavirus, COVID-19, SARS CoV 2, Worldwide
- Nam Mỹ – Tâm chấn COVID-19 mới | Tin tức dịch Covid 19 mới nhất 24/5/2020 | FBNC
- WeFit Trên VTV Quốc Gia Khởi Nghiệp
- Hot Clip | CHUANG 2020 – Tập 3| Hoàng Tử Thao – "Em Rồi Sẽ Như Anh" + "No Pain No Gain" + "Hiểu Lầm"