(English & Tiếng Việt) This video shares with you how to make traditional baked mooncakes for Mid Autumn festival. Printable recipe coming very soon on my blog: www.ricenflour.com
RELATED LINKS AND VIDEOS:
1. How to make mung bean fillings:
You can make lotus filling with the same method. Store-bought fillings are fine but homemade fillings taste a lot better.
2. How to make homemade golden syrup:
3. How to make salted eggs:
4. Where to get mooncake moulds? You can simply do a search with keyword: “Moon cake mold” or “khuon banh trung thu” on Amazon US or Ebay. There are quite many shops that offer these moulds. For example, this is my search result on Ebay:
5. List of troubleshootings will come soon on www.ricenflour.com with the printable recipe. If you have any questions, please leave them below, I’ll try to answer asap.
Các link bài viết tại savoury days về bánh trung thu:
1. Tổng hợp bài viết về bánh trung thu (cách chọn khuôn bánh, cách làm các loại nhân, các vấn đề thường gặp và cách khắc phục…)